Munich // Full-Time Internship - minimum 4 months // Starting ASAP
Venture Development Intern (m/f/d)
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
You will be thrown at different tasks and problems across the company and help support Avi Medical to fulfill its vision. This role is the best opportunity to learn directly from experienced founders and the leadership team in an extremely short period of time about how to build a business from scratch, how to solve any problem and how to achieve any possible goal.
- Support the fast scaling of Avi Medical and get deep insights into various areas (especially Business Development & Corporate Finance)
- Strategic and operational support for the founders and leadership team
- Own and execute individual projects such as analysis of the various types of data and target market, hands-on roll-out of new practices, product and tech scouting, and many more
- Setting up, question and further, develop existing processes
- Contribute to Avi Medical’s open and empowering culture!
- First work experience in a startup, consulting, investment banking, or comparable fast-paced working environments or in the healthcare industry
- Bachelors Degree in business administration, economics, engineering or related fields
- Strong analytical skills, structured thinking, and independent working style
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey ideas clearly and concisely
- Strong teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Full working proficiency in English
Perks and benefits
- Gym: Membership in premium gyms throughout Germany
- Working hours: Flexible - part or full time (depending on your role)
- Working locations: We are currently operating offices in Munich and Berlin and offer remote work opportunities (depending on your role)
- Vacation: 30 days paid vacation per year + 1 additional day off (your birthday)
- Food expense coverage: We are covering your food expenses for up to €50/month through our partner Hrmony
- Swapfiets: Bike leasing service that helps you to stay healthy
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination, and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic.