Munich, Berlin, Hamburg// Full-Time// Starting Asap
About Avi Medical
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized, and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them with a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
As Chief of Staff to the COO (f/m/d), you are responsible for enhancing the effectiveness and productivity of our Operations, Medical & Marketing functions. You will help lead financial and operational activities, take over special projects and run points on a wide range of critical activities. You will partner closely with the Chief Operating Officer daily and other members of the Senior Leadership Team regularly. This position requires a strategic mindset, excellent and empathetic communication, and project management skills with a strong bias towards proactive delivery.
- Be a sparring partner for our Chief Operating Officer, work closely together with him on strategic projects and help define the company strategy
- Support the COO in managing and running the revenue generating part of Avi Medical. Create scalable structures and processes across our entire Medical Service delivery
- Collaborate cross-functionally to unblock, unlock and drive change, driving strategic projects and ensure the organization is exceeding our targets and on track for key initiatives
- Execute on a diverse set of problems, including end-to-end project management on top business priorities
- Creating data driven recommendations by accessing, analyzing, and synthesizing large data sets
- Assist and communicate with stakeholders in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Lead and execute key strategic projects that will have significant impact on the company trajectory
- You have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor's or Master's degree)
- You have previous experience in at least one of the following: high growth startup, business operations role in a technology company, tier 1 investment banking, or tier 1 private equity
- You already have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You have strong organizational leadership skills
- You are characterized by a strategic and analytical way of thinking
- Reliability, accuracy, and independence characterize your way of working
- You also have a fluent knowledge of German and English
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Relocation support in case of a move to Germany plus language courses and training
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- Empowering environment and actionable feedback
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally-protected characteristic.