About Avi Medical
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized, and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
As our Strategic Finance Associate (f/m/d) you’ll work directly with our CEO and Head of Finance on all strategic finance initiatives that fuel our growth, such as equity and debt raises and the execution of M&A opportunities. You will own the financials and data of the whole Company, prepare our financial forecasting and investor reporting and make sure that all our strategic initiatives are backed with a solid business case evaluation. Given the diversity of this role you will interact with Avi’s leadership team from different departments and you have the chance to quickly grow and become a leader yourself.
- Support in equity and debt raises: Both debt and equity play an important role on our balance sheet. Support the entire process from creating presentations, handling the DD process to actually closing the deal. For debt processes you additionally create debt memos and models.
- Own the Financial Model: Develop, expand and track our financial and budget models to forecast revenue, costs and cash flows. Create unit economic models to assess our performance and communicate insights and actions to our departments.
- Run M&A processes: Be responsible for the analysis of M&A opportunities and assess the best way for us to grow into new regions and services. You run the due diligence process and handle the communication with all stakeholders.
- Master investor reporting: Prepare our monthly reporting with the department heads and our accounting team. Dig into financial and non-financial data to formulate new strategic actions and to have full transparency on our business.
- Be a Go-To-Person: Be responsible for the preparation of presentations of other strategic finance topics, board meetings and leadership offsites. Conduct ad-hoc analyses to quantify the ideas and strategic initiatives of other departments.
Required skills and experience
- You hold a Bachelor or Masters degree in a business related field of study
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience in Investment Banking, a valuation department of one of the big accounting firms, private equity or a finance position in a high growth start-up
- You have a great affinity for numbers and attention to detail
- You are equipped with strong analytical skills, ability to work with data and see beyond them
- You have expertise in spreadsheets and fun building up financial and other data models
- You are self-motivated, independent and well organized
- You have excellent verbal and communication skills in both English and German
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- A clear growth path to become the most modern and digital health company in Germany
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- For your physical health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- For your mental health, we provide 6 private coaching sessions throughout the year with one of many great psychologists via nilo.health
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We are looking forward to your application!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination, and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic.