Berlin or Hamburg// Full-Time// Starting ASAP
Regional Director (f/m/d)
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
You’ll join a 2-year old company at the sweet spot of timing as we start our growth trajectory. As Regional Director, you have full ownership of scaling-up Avi Medical's physical primary care clinics in your region (Berlin or Hamburg + additional cities to follow). Working closely with Avi’s Founder and Senior Leadership team, you are fully responsible for the performance of your clinics. Here’s your chance to be part of a visionary journey and shape an industry from scratch.
- Own your region’s overall P&L; start with €2+m and grow to €100m revenue
- Hire and lead your local team of Clinic Operations Managers and Billing Managers and cooperate closely with People, Expansion, IT and Marketing
- Lead your team of doctors and nurses, help them succeed with regular performance reviews
- Implement Avi Medical Model Clinic guidelines to your clinics; deliver operational excellence
- Constantly improve the performance of all your clinics based on operational, financial and medical KPIs
- Build partnerships in your region with other providers (in- and outpatient)
- Raise new business ideas in exchange with the Munich-based headquarter, analyze opportunities and think outside of the box
- You hold an excellent university degree - program/major agnostic
- You have 4+ years operational experience at a German health care provider; a background in consulting. private equity or an high growth start-up is preferred
- You are equipped with strong analytical skills, ability to work with data and see beyond them
- You bring deep understanding of the healthcare industry; especially care providers
- You are self-motivated, independent and have strong leadership skills as well as the ability to think outside of the box
- You are able to establish immediate credibility across junior and senior levels and don’t hesitate to get your hands dirty if necessary
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- A clear growth path to become the most modern and digital health company in Germany
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- For your physical health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- For your mental health, we provide 6 private coaching sessions throughout the year with one of many great psychologists via nilo.health
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination, and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic.