Munich // Full-time// Start ASAP
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
We are looking for an IT Operations Manager Team Lead in our Munich Headquarter. You will work directly with our Operations team to play a key role in ensuring our practices are equipped with the best possible IT software and hardware. You will be in constant communication with our practice staff from the start of the practice opening process, ensuring efficient and fast IT support. To this end, you will further develop all IT processes and bring our digital solutions to the next level of quality. It is very important to have a lively exchange with our product, design, engineering and operations teams - so you are right in the middle of achieving our big vision, the improvement and democratization of medical care!
- Drive the practice go-live process with a smooth on-site installation and configuration of the practice IT infrastructure through our IT service contractors
- Oversee execution and support our practice staff with 1st and 2nd level IT support to create best in class IT environments in our practices and HQ
- Ensure processes are setup for high quality and easy to scale
- Analyze and continuously develop existing IT processes - the practice staff and our national IT team are your best contacts
- Support the medical staff in our practices and our headquarter employees to do their best work uninterrupted
- Manage our user accounts and access rights in various tools - use more and more automation options here
- Completed training in the IT field (e.g. as an IT specialist, in system integration or similar).
- 3+ years of relevant IT work experience experience working (e.g. in a helpdesk or IT support role)
- Knowledge of WIFI / LAN and WAN concepts, user management & monitoring, system administration and monitoring, file management, backup strategies and DSGVO-compliant IT setups
- Hands-on mentality and solution orientation to take our IT to the next level
- Diligence, reliability, sense of responsibility and organizational skills
- Independent working style and initiative
- Good German and English skills
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- A clear growth path to become the most modern and digital health company in Germany
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- For your physical health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- For your mental health, we provide 6 private coaching sessions throughout the year with one of many great psychologists via nilo.health
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic.