Hamburg // Full-time// Start ASAP
We think general practice has not yet arrived in the 21st century and would like to change that in our practices. How exactly? Modern and inviting practice design, developed by our own team of architects, less administration through consistent digitalisation; e.g. booking appointments via our app without constant phone calls, digital medical history and vaccination & medication schedule. The first practices are live - and soon throughout Germany! If you want to be part of the most modern network of GP practices, this is your chance.
In your role as IT Operations Manager, you will work directly with our Senior IT Manager and Operations team to play a key role in ensuring our practices are equipped with the best possible IT software and hardware. You will be in constant communication with our practice staff from the start of the practice opening process, ensuring efficient and fast IT support. To this end, you will further develop all IT processes with our Senior IT Manager and bring our digital solutions to the next level of quality. It is very important to have a lively exchange with our product, design, engineering and operations teams - so you are right in the middle of achieving our big vision, the improvement and democratisation of medical care!
- Drive the practice go-live process with a smooth on-site installation and configuration of the practice IT infrastructure.
- Analyze and continuously develop existing IT processes - the practice staff and our national IT team are your best contacts
- Support our practice staff with day-to-day issues, either hardware or software issues, by providing a high standard of troubleshooting, response time, and documentation.
- Manage employee user accounts and their permissions across a range of internal services, software and tools; ideally automating things when possible
- Assist in implementation of new projects and development of new technical concepts
- Bring family medicine into the 21st century in a highly motivated team!
- Completed training in the IT field (e.g. as an IT specialist, in system integration or similar)
- 2+ years of relevant IT work experience (e.g. in a helpdesk or IT support role)
- You have knowledge of Wifi / LAN and WAN concepts, user and system management, file management, backup strategies, and DSGVO-compliant Office IT setups
- You bring along an innovative can-do and hands-on mindset, always actively looking for the next problem you can fix or efficient solution to push our IT to the next level
- Diligence, reliability, sense of responsibility and organisational skills
- Independent working style and initiative
- Good knowledge of German and English
Perks & Benefits
- Modern working environment with a young, highly motivated and diverse team
- A clear growth path to become the most modern and digital health company in Germany
- Attractive remuneration and shares in Avi Medical
- Appreciative team and feedback culture
- 30 days' holiday, a modern office in a central location and the option of a home office
- For your health, we offer healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership and the healthiest way to travel, a bike. And of course, free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical surgeries
- The chance to have a real impact on people's lives!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic.