Munich, Berlin, Hamburg// Full-Time// Starting Asap
About Avi Medical
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized, and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them with a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
Scaling our team is one of the most important tasks in the upcoming years to ensure Avi’s high-growth ambitions. As the Employer Branding Lead your mission is to position Avi Medical as Employer of Choice. As a strategic business partner to the Chief People Officer and the entire Executive Team you will develop a robust, scalable employer branding strategy to attract future workforce and bring our Employer Value Proposition and Employee Stories to life. This role is reporting directly into our Chief People Officer.
- Build out Employer Value Proposition: You will partner with key internal and external stakeholders to position Avi Medical as an employer of choice regionally and locally through the creation and execution of an Employer Branding strategy that effectively articulates our Employer Value Proposition and unique mission and vision
- Employer Brand Awareness:You develop, shape and execute our employer branding strategy to increase our brand awareness across Germany and Europe
- Collaboration with Talent Acquisition: You collaborate closely with the Talent Acquisition leadership to align Employer Brand strategy with the hiring plan
- Partnerships: You manage our cooperation partners, such as agencies or other external providers
- Content & Campaigns: You will lead and enable effective employer branding activities through social media campaigns, webinars & seminars, industry conference/organization activations, campuses & schools leveraging internal employee branding ambassadors as well as external service providers
- Own reporting and channel management: You develop and deliver a strong employer branding plan with clear KPIs tied to hiring priorities that fuel our operational and strategic growth
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in Employer Branding, we look for people with relevant experience in hyper-growth tech companies. If you have on top experience within (digital) health care we are already excited about you.
- An excellent understanding of start-up dynamic, target groups as well as a strong marketing mentality.
- Your enthusiasm easily convinces stakeholders to represent Avi Medical in employee stories, photos, videos, etc.
- Have a growth mentality and ability to adapt and lead in a rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to dive into new topics and hiring needs quickly and independently, successful collaboration with diverse hiring managers.
- Proven track record in Employer Branding / People Marketing, including complex projects and campaign management
- Strong leadership skills, teamwork, interpersonal relations, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Full working proficiency in German and English
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Relocation support in case of a move to Germany plus language courses and training
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- Empowering environment and actionable feedback
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally-protected characteristic.