About Avi Medical
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized, and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them with a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
Avi Medical is all about the best possible care and we convince our patients with easy-to-understand, clear, and actionable content. It’s your responsibility to create it and make it so engaging, that patients feel empowered across all our channels. You are successful when patients understand our offering of health care, measured by their engagement with Avi Medical through organic traffic. You have the chance to bring in your own ideas, work with a young and highly motivated team, and deliver on a purpose.
- Define content strategy: You develop a concept that covers content and channels we need to serve our patients' needs and help them find and engage with Avi
- Create cross-channel content: You own the development of all creative content (focused on messages, headlines & texts, mails, videos), ideate on other additional channels (blogs, webinars, etc.), and build campaigns out of it
- Analyze our content performance: You are led by data and results measured in traffic our content creates across our channels (e.g. website ranking, conversions, keyword searches)
- Work collaboratively: You coordinate closely with our Medical team for facts, the Design team for engaging assets, and the Performance team to measure your success
- Coordinate external support: You are the primary contact for external content creators or editors
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in B2C content marketing in a fast-growing start-up
- A track record of successful content creation measured in website rankings and traffic
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices and the ability to create content that includes effective keyword placement
- Ability to take customers’ (patients) perspective, speak their language, and understand their needs
- Experience working with basic design tools (Figma), Photoshop, and InDesign are a plus
- Full proficiency in German and English, together with exceptional writing skills - in crisp headlines or background articles
- Great understanding of the digital landscape, funnels, and websites in particular
- Native collaborator and strong communicator
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus work from home options
- Virtual Stock Option Package
- Development budget of 1000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Relocation support in case of a move to Germany plus language courses and training
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- Empowering environment and actionable feedback
- State-of-the-art work gear and noise-canceling headphones
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We are looking forward to your application!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic.