About Avi Medical
Join Avi Medical to have an impact on the lives of millions of patients and to play a key role in shaping the healthcare industry in the future. Our mission is to create a first-class patient experience and develop technology-enabled medical care practices. We are now rolling out our product and physical practices in various German cities to build the largest digital primary care platform in Europe.
Check us out in the news, here.
As our Operations Manager, you will directly work with our COO and Head of Operations in developing a best-in-class patient journey in Europe’s most modern clinics. You will be the master of Avi’s clinic processes and build a unique patient experience with the most advanced digital applications for our patients. Given the diversity of this role, you will interact with Avi’s leadership team from different departments and you have the chance to quickly grow and become a leader yourself.
- Champion our clinics: Build the operational target model of Europe’s most advanced primary care service. Data-driven and analytical - you independently set up, implement and monitor lean processes that enable our medical staff to excel.
- Understand our patients: Develop the most convenient and modern primary care patient experience on the market. Cross-functional with our product and engineering teams - you help create advanced applications and designs (UI/UX) that make our patients excited about Avi.
- Advance our patient journey: Rethink the traditional treatment model and help build a unique patient journey. Working towards better medical outcomes, you closely support our medical staff with data-driven measurements of current and future treatment outcomes.
- Bring Avi to the next level: Look beyond the obvious and connect the dots between our fast-paced teams from product, engineering, design, or marketing. Be the go-to-person for developing and detailing strategic initiatives to move Avi forward.
- You hold an excellent Bachelor or Masters degree in a business-related field of study
- You have 1+ years of relevant experience in an Operations role or in consulting / private equity / a high growth start-up
- You are equipped with strong analytical skills, the ability to work with data & see beyond it
- You are curious about the healthcare industry, ideally already have a good understanding
- You are self-motivated, independent, and well organized
- You have excellent verbal and communication skills in both English and German
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Virtual stock option package
- Development budget of 1.000€ per year. Can be more if you convince us ;)
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- For your health, we provide healthy snacks, drinks, gym membership, and the healthiest travel method, a bicycle. And of course free check-ups at one of our Avi Medical Facilities
- Empowering environment and actionable feedback
- Best available device and software equipment (laptop, screens, noise-canceling headphones)
- Team dinners and offsite quarterly getaways
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We are looking forward to your application!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally-protected characteristic.